Re: ImExPS/2?

I've been using "ExplorePS/2" as my default protocol for a "Trust" 7 button
mouse. 7 because of left, right, middle, scoll up, scroll down, left side,
right side. My XFree86 v4 config file looks like this....

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Mouse"
    Driver "mouse"
    Option "Protocol"    "ExplorerPS/2"
    Option "Device"      "/dev/psaux"
    Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
    Option "Buttons"     "7"
EndSection

Then in my X & GDM startup scripts I've tagged the following lines to the
end...

xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5"
imwheel -k -b "67"

This enables both the scroll wheel and side buttons in applications that
support them. So in Mozilla I can go back & forward and scroll easily up and
down the page.

---